In the last post we discussed and how Waterhog mats help to publicize and reinforce your brand. In this post, we would like to help you understand different kinds of custom logo mats their materials, their construction, their advantages, and their limitations–information that will prove to be related and valuable when you choose to buying a custom logo mat.
We carry many indoor custom mats as well as outdoor customized floor mats. They are available in many sizes, styles, and types that can be customized to meet your needs, whether you’re looking for a specific style or a budget-friendly option. The best logo mats will reflect your brand’s personality, work well with the design you choose, and clean up your space.
Mat Supplier Group stocks two broad types of custom printed logo mats: Find out more about these features, as well as their limitations.
Inlay involves cutting different parts of a pattern out of different colors, then fitting them together in accordance with your design and bonding them all to a rubber backing. You get a durable, luxurious and long-lasting mat.
What is the process?
- Send us the design that you prefer.
- Create a design templates. This is placed onto a base mat and, using a precision cut machine, we manually trim elements of the design (e.g. shapes, alphabets, etc.). You can remove the base material.
- The various elements are then made from different colored mats. These elements are then added to the base mat in the right places. All components, both the base and element mats, are bonded together with reinforced rubber backing.
Nearly every custom logo mat uses solution-dyed Polypropylene material. This material cannot be printed so it’s ideal for emblem mats. You can also use coir for the inlay process. It’s vital that the mats have a sturdy backing. Dura Logo Mat – This is a great example for a mat.
- The solution dyeing of polypropylene fibers is done before weaving. Because the dyes are in the substrate of the mat before weaving, they will not fade and can be UV stabilized.
- These mats can withstand mold and mildew for a clean product.
- You get a better quality mat with beautiful designs.
- These mats can be used for years and are extremely durable.
- This mat is non-slip and durable, making it ideal to use for commercial outdoor applications.
- The mats effectively remove stubborn dirt, grime, or water from your shoe soles.
- Inlaying logo mats is a labor-intensive and time-consuming process. This raises the price.
- The artwork restrictions are stricter as the various components of the design must all be cut and then assembled. Minimum line thickness should be 3/8 in. Line spacing between colors should be at least 3/4 inch. If your design is complex and requires lots of details, and mat might not be the best choice.
- You can’t make any gradients, tints screen, screens or transparencies with these mats.
PRINTED LOGO MAT
Printed logo mats make a great way to promote your brand. There are many different types of printed Logo mats.